|Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
We are looking for an entry level person to join our production team and learn the ropes. Relevant experience would be helpful but not required. Some of our best team members came to us on day 1 with limited experience but a good attitude and eager to learn. Job duties will vary depending on what part of the production team needs help at the moment.
POTENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Disassemble & Prep for Paint
- Fabrication (Cutting Metal, Grinding Welds, MIG Welding)
- Clean & Detail Finished Units
- Build Pre-Assembly Parts for Use on Finished Units
SKILLS YOU CAN LEARN:
- MIG Welding
- 12V Electrical Wiring
- Full Time, First Shift, Monday - Friday. 7AM start. No Weekends.
- 40 Hours / Week, Overtime Available
- 100% Paid Hospitalization after 30 days
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) Match
- Train for a Career
- Long Term Employment
- Quality / Team / Fun Atmosphere
- Be on time to work every day. Frequent call offs and excuses not tolerated.
- Pass drug test and background check.
- Able to drive company vehicle.
- Physically able to climb in and out of trucks. Climb ladders. Carry 50 lbs safely.
- Able to drive forklift. We provide training.
QT Equipment is a niche manufacturer that serves the construction and mining industry globally with locations in Ohio and Florida. We got our start as a warranty repair facility in 1982 and have been in the top 5 of our market every year since 2006. We have stable, hands on ownership. Many of our employees have been with us for 15+ years and we didn't lay anyone off or reduce hours during the 2009 Great Recession. We actively avoid "big company" habits such as meetings for the sake of meetings and just stay focused on building the best products for our loyal customers.
Please send your contact info (full name, email and phone) with resume or work history to
You can also apply in person from 8-4 Monday - Friday.