|Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
The Columbus Service Team repairs a variety of truck mounted equipment including telescopic cranes, articulating cranes, air compressors, lift gates, mobile lubrication systems, etc. We are hiring for an experienced mechanic to join the team.
Ideal candidates have strong 12V electrical troubleshooting skills and would be comfortable learning how to troubleshoot and repair wireless remote systems.
We also conduct crane inspections for truck mounted cranes. Must be able to identify defects and complete proper documentation. Training provided.
95% of work is done in the shop but occasional mobile work will be needed. Must be able to work safely at all times and complete repairs that will ensure operator safety in the field.
- First Shift, 7:00 to 3:30 Monday - Friday (some flexibility in hours)
- Full time, Permanent Position
- Health Insurance is $5 / week
- Dental, Eye, Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Uniforms & PPE Provided
- 5+ relevant mechanical experience including troubleshooting 12V electrical systems.
- Specialty tools are provided by the company but applicants for this position should own nearly all general hand tools needed to complete repairs.
- Safely operate tow motors.
- Pass drug test & background check.
- Valid drivers license.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Miltary Service
QT Equipment is a niche manufacturer that serves the construction and mining industry globally with locations in Ohio and Florida. We got our start as a warranty repair facility in 1982 and have been in the top 5 of our market every year since 2006. We have stable, hands on ownership. Many of our employees have been with us for 15+ years and we didn't lay anyone off or reduce hours during the 2009 Great Recession. We actively avoid "big company" habits such as meetings for the sake of meetings and just stay focused on building the best products for our loyal customers.
Please send your contact info (full name, email and phone) with resume and / or whatever else you think best represents your capabilities to
Text 330-697-7831 for more information