|Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
Cleanup and detail newly built trucks before they are delivered to the customer. Must be able to make these units look GOOD! Quality of the finished product is more important than speed. Additional duties will be assigned depending on skill level. Join our “Work Dirty. Be Happy.™” team!!
* $12-13 / Hr (Depending on Skill Level)
* Quality Bonus Program
* First Shift Monday – Friday
* Overtime Available, Optional
* 100% Paid Hospitalization
* Paid Vacation
* 401(k) Match
* Long Term Employment
* Organized, Attention To Detail
* Able to Pass Background & Drug Test
* Valid Drivers License
* Able to Safely Climb a 6' Step Ladder
* Able to Safely Carry 50 lbs
* Able to Drive Fork Lift (training available)
* Previous automotive detailing experience.
* Tow Motor Experience
QT Equipment is a niche manufacturer that serves the construction and mining industry globally with locations in Ohio and Florida. We got our start as a warranty repair facility in 1982 and have been in the top 5 of our market every year since 2006. We have stable, hands on ownership. Many of our employees have been with us for 15+ years and we didn't lay anyone off or reduce hours during the 2009 Great Recession. We actively avoid "big company" habits such as meetings for the sake of meetings and just stay focused on building the best products for our loyal customers.
Please send your contact info (full name, email and phone) with resume and / or whatever else you think best represents your capabilities to
or apply in person Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 3PM at 151 West Dartmore Ave. Akron, Ohio 44301.