|Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
Help prep our bodies for paint and liner. This starts with disassembly of lights, latches, etc. All bodies must be 100% sanded and masked off. After paint, bodies must be reassembled and moved to production with a large tow motor.
We are happy to train anyone with a good attitude that wants to be a valuable member of our team.
* Weekly Pay
* Full Time, 40 Hrs / Week Minimum
* Overtime Available, Not Required
* Uniforms Provided
* First Shift Monday - Friday
* 100% Paid Hospitalization
* Paid Vacation
* 401(k) Match
* Long Term Employment
* Safely Use Basic Hand Tools
* Able to Pass Background & Drug Test
* Valid Drivers License
* Able to Safely Climb a 6' Step Ladder
* Able to Safely Carry 50 lbs
* Able to Drive Fork Lift (training available)
* Automotive paint / body shop experience
* Relevant mechanical experience
QT Equipment is a niche manufacturer that serves the construction and mining industry globally with locations in Ohio and Florida. We got our start as a warranty repair facility in 1982 and have been in the top 5 of our market every year since 2006. We have stable, hands on ownership. Many of our employees have been with us for 15+ years and we didn't lay anyone off or reduce hours during the 2009 Great Recession. We actively avoid "big company" habits such as meetings for the sake of meetings and just stay focused on building the best products for our loyal customers.
Please send your contact info (full name, email and phone) with resume or work history to
or apply in person Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 3PM at 151 West Dartmore Ave. Akron, Ohio 44301.