|Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
We are looking for a technician with at least 3 years experience wiring 12V DC systems in commercial vehicles such as work trucks, fire trucks, police cars, etc. This position will be responsible for layout and design of new electrical systems on new chassis. Must be familiar with best industry best practices for installation of relays, switches, splicing and soldering of connections. Must be able to assist with documentation, diagnostic and troubleshooting as needed for customer service.
Strong mechanical background is a plus as this position is also responsible for prepping chassis and installing PTO’s and hydraulic pumps.
- Weekly Pay
- Full Time, 40 Hrs / Week Minimum
- Overtime Available, Not Required
- Uniforms Provided
- First Shift Monday - Friday
- 100% Paid Hospitalization
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) Match
- Long Term Employment
- 3+ years experience with commercial 12V DC systems
- Solid grasp of 12V DC electrical schematics
- Necessary electrical tools and basic hand tools.
- Experience with Ford F550s, Dodge 5500s, KW T370, Freightliner M2 electrical systems
- Experience Programing Cummins Engine
- Experience Installing PTO’s
- Experience with Inverters & Generators
QT Equipment is a niche manufacturer that serves the construction and mining industry globally with locations in Ohio and Florida. We got our start as a warranty repair facility in 1982 and have been in the top 5 of our market every year since 2006. We have stable, hands on ownership. Many of our employees have been with us for 15+ years and we didn't lay anyone off or reduce hours during the 2009 Great Recession. We actively avoid "big company" habits such as meetings for the sake of meetings and just stay focused on building the best products for our loyal customers.
Please send your contact info (full name, email and phone) with resume or work history to