|Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
This role is the first point of contact for customers when they have an issue with our equipment. 80% of issues are resolved over the phone and email. 20% require assistance in the field. Must be comfortable in both. We are happy to help get the right candidate up to speed technically on our equipment. Some mechanical, electrical, hydraulic background is needed as a base but we will teach you everything you need to know.
Would be great if you had these skills but happy to train:
* Hydraulic Schematics
* Electrical Schematics
* Thorough knowledge of IMT truck mounted cranes, hydraulic compressors
* Basics of automotive paint and bed liner
* Basics of metalworking and fabrication
Must have these skills on day 1:
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Understand the customer is our priority.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
* Understand importance of documentation.
* Able to travel overnight, make basic repairs in the field.
* Good organization and follow up habits.
QT Equipment is a niche manufacturer that serves the construction and mining industry globally with locations in Ohio and Florida. We got our start as a warranty repair facility in 1982 and have been in the top 5 of our market every year since 2006. We have stable, hands on ownership. Many of our employees have been with us for 15+ years and we didn't lay anyone off or reduce hours during the 2009 Great Recession. We actively avoid "big company" habits such as meetings for the sake of meetings and just stay focused on building the best products for our loyal customers.
Please send your contact info (full name, email and phone) with resume and / or whatever else you think best represents your capabilities to