|Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
Looking for good candidates to join our custom truck production team.
No experience necessary but good candidates will have some mechanical background even if its just on the weekends. Rotate between paint shop, fabrication, assembly and cleanup as needed. Having a basic set of hand tools would be great but not absolutely necessary.
• Quality Bonus after 1 Year
• Weekly Pay
• Full Time, 40 Hrs / Week Minimum
• Overtime Available, Not Required
• Uniforms Provided
• First Shift Monday - Friday
• Paid Vacation
• 401(k) Match
• Long Term Employment
We will teach you everything you need to know to move up the ladder on the production team. Our job is to set you up for success, your job is to be ready to learn. We need you to do the following:
• Work safely 100% of the time.
• Be on time for work 100% of the time.
• Pass drug test and background check.
• Stay off your phone between breaks.
• Work cooperatively with your teammates.
• Get comfortable operating heavy equipment safely.
• Learn how to safely operate commercial trucks.
• Climb 6’ ladder safely.
• Lift 50 lbs safely.
QT Equipment is a niche manufacturer that serves the construction and mining industry globally with locations in Ohio and Florida. We got our start as a warranty repair facility in 1982 and have been in the top 5 of our market every year since 2006. We have stable, hands on ownership. Many of our employees have been with us for 15+ years and we didn't lay anyone off or reduce hours during the 2009 Great Recession. We actively avoid "big company" habits such as meetings for the sake of meetings and just stay focused on building the best products for our loyal customers.
Please send your contact info (full name, email and phone) with resume and / or whatever else you think best represents your capabilities to