Looking for an amazing candidate to join our fabrication team, building custom work trucks. As part of our fabrication team, you’ll be responsible for cutting and preparing material for fabrication. You’ll also assist with layout for our custom work truck bodies. We can teach you to become a strong MIG welder who is detail oriented with the ability to read basic blue prints. Must be accurate with a tape measure, metal saw, hole punch and drill. Must be able to work safely around welding operations, forklifts and overhead cranes.
Our ideal candidate is self motivated, with a solid work ethic. Having a basic set of hand tools would be great, but not required.
* Uniforms Provided
* Weekly Pay
* First Shift Monday – Friday
* $6/week healthcare
* Paid Vacation
* 401(k) Match
* Long Term Employment
Our job is to set you up for success, your job is to be ready to learn. We need you to do the following:
* Work safely 100% of the time.
* Be on time for work 100% of the time.
* Pass drug test and background check.
* Stay off your phone between breaks.
* Work cooperatively with your teammates.
* Get comfortable operating heavy equipment safely.
* Learn how to safely operate commercial trucks.
* Climbing in and out of truck bed up to 40 times per day.
* Working with hands above head for 10-30 minutes at a time
* Operating grinder for 1 hour at a time
* Lifting 30-50 lbs repeatedly throughout the day
* Working inside a confined space for 30 minutes at a time (16.75” wide)
* Former Military
* Truck Equipment Experience
* MIG or TIG Welding Experience
QT Equipment is a niche manufacturer that serves the construction and mining industry globally with locations in Ohio and Florida. We got our start as a warranty repair facility in 1982 and have been in the top 5 of our market every year since 2006. We have stable, hands on ownership. Many of our employees have been with us for 15+ years and we didn't lay anyone off or reduce hours during the 2009 Great Recession. We actively avoid "big company" habits such as meetings for the sake of meetings and just stay focused on building the best products for our loyal customers.
Please send your contact info (full name, email and phone) with resume and / or whatever else you think best represents your capabilities to
Call / Text Becky at 330-958-6274 for more information.