Like being on the road, out with customers? Not afraid of a little dirt?
We are looking for someone professional and friendly to join our service team! You'll assist customers with the pick-up and return of hydraulic equipment and parts in need of service, as well as support our service shop, when daily deliveries are complete.
Your main responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Pick-up items for repair, and then return completed repairs to customers, within the Northeast Ohio area
- Assist counter with loading/unloading customer parts
- Stocking hydraulic seals
- Scrapping unrepaired parts (some heavy lifting)
- Power wash incoming parts, before sending them to repair
- Maintain delivery vehicle (keep professional appearance, and send out for service as needed)
- Assist in maintaining a clean and safe environment (keep floors clear of debris and oil spills, empty scrap bins)
- Most components fit in an F150, but we will sometimes upgrade to a non-CDL flatbed.
- At times, some heavy lifting may be required (75lbs+)
- Must be able to climb onto a flatbed truck to tie down and secure parts for safe travel
- We will provide you with a company issued iPhone, to assist in planning your route
- Shift is M-F, 8am-4:30pm
- $5/week Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Long Term Employment
- Super Clean Driving Record
- Solid Navigation Skills
- Solid Customer Relation Skills
- Solid Written Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Familiarity
- Pass Background Check & Drug Test
QT Equipment is a niche manufacturer that serves the construction and mining industry globally with locations in Ohio and Florida. We got our start as a warranty repair facility in 1982 and have been in the top 5 of our market every year since 2006. We have stable, hands on ownership. Many of our employees have been with us for 15+ years and we didn't lay anyone off or reduce hours during the 2009 Great Recession. We actively avoid "big company" habits such as meetings for the sake of meetings and just stay focused on building the best products for our loyal customers.
Please send your contact info (full name, email and phone) with resume and / or whatever else you think best represents your capabilities to
Text 330-958-6274 for more information